This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #187 - It's A Sketchy Challenge

I am so excited I was one of the New Release Challenge winners last week at Flourishes!!!  Can't wait to get the new stamps and start using them.  This week's challenge is being hosted by Allison and it is to use this sketch I decided to use my Christmas Classic set from Flourishes.  I just love this set.  I used DSP from the Stampin Up Joyful Times Collections, it is such a pretty combination of colors.  The stamp was colored with copic markers.  I love have the design turned out.  Hope everyone is having a great week, the weather here in Texas has started to turn cooler YAY!!!  Thanks for check in and Keep Stamping!!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Belinda! I love the touch of sparkle. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used the sketch and I LOVE your precious cardinal! This is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards!! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda