This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, May 3, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge ~ It's All In A Name!

Good morning all, it's time for Flourishes Tuesday Challenge!  Today's challenge is being hosted by Ally and is to used the items listed from your birth month.


My birth month is September so I needed to using embossing and the color purple.  I have been working on Mother's Day cards and had one that fit the challenge perfectly.  I have been using the Pop N Cuts from Sizzix it made a lovely card. I had seen a card from the Sizzix Blog that was using the same dies and just had to give it a try! I used the butterfly from my Flourishes Butterflies and Blossoms stamp set.  It worked perfect to!  Hope you all having a wonderful week!  Remember to Keep Stamping!!  


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pop-up center of flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pop 'n Cuts card! The colors are fabulous and I love the background of butterflies behind the flowers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda