This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Textures of Nature

It's that time, another Release Week at FLOURISHES!!!  I can't wait to see what they have for us the month.  I always look forward to all the new releases, and start making my list for all the new stamps I want :).  This month's challenge is to create with the outdoorsy texture in mind.  I knew right away that I wanted to use Cherries and Peaches stamp set from Flourishes.  I just love this stamp set, and what a great way to thing about the outdoors than with the taste of sweet cherries and peaches.  I also used Tim Holtz's Woodgrain Embossing folder for a little more outdoorsy feel.  Using copic makers to color my cherries, some twine and pearls to finish off the card.  Be sure to stop by Flourishes site and see all the beautiful new stamps!  Happy Stamping All!!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Your cherries look great, that hint of sparkle is perfect. I do like the wood grain textured look, great card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Textures challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue is a great pairing with the cherries, and I think the sparkle is so pretty too! Lovely card Belinda! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belinda, this is a gorgeous card! The cherries look delicious and you colored them so beautifully! Thank you for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda