This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, August 23, 2013

MDSM Challenge # 28 Let's Embellish


So this week , as an added challenge to the sketch  at MDS MONDAY is to make a fun embellishment cluster on your project. This was a interesting challenge, I had to think about which embellishment cluster to use.  I thought about it and decided to use my favorite flourish set Baroque Motif from Stampin Up , and the Circus Circus download embellishment.  Looking through my picture I came across our 30th anniversary pictures from Lake Tahoe, and thought these are perfect!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Absolutely fabulous use of the sketch - it's perfect! Great colours, too. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! those photos are perfect for the horizontal layout! so glad you joined us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Belinda! WOW! What a great page with the triad of photos focusing on the most prominent parts of your pictures. I especially like the 2 close-ups with the "big picture" photo in the center - really great way of showcasing the "special part" yet including the scenery as well. I had never thought of doing that before. Your transparent flourish in the corner looks perfect! Almost translucent like ice! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Belinda, great take on the sketch and the flourish is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda