This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloween Projects

Good morning everyone!!  I would like to share my Halloween cards and treat bags that I made for my sweet grandchildren!!  I'm a little late in getting these up on the blog, but hope you enjoy them!



The haunted house card in box was created using svg files and cut using my Cameo Silhouette.  I just love this machine, it has taken my crafting to a new level!!  To add a little sparkle to the card I used SNS Orange Surprise and Reflection glitter.  For the cute treat bags I stamped the spider web and cut the haunted houses with my Silhouette.  The treat bag toppers were also created using the Silhouette.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to try and finish my Christmas Cards.  My hubby informed me he needs about 20 cards for his work alone, so I better get going on these.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember....Keep Stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable and your card in a box is fabulous. I know all the grandkids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card in a box - how cool! I really need to get last year's Christmas pressie out of it's box! It sticks it's tongue out at me when I go up to my stamping room now. I bet the grandkids loved these Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I just love them! Great job. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda