This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Season's Greetings

Good morning all, I would like to share a Christmas layout with you this morning!! 


I started my background paper using the new Toyland Bear #674 stamp set that was just released. 



Using the pine stamp to create the background in the corners and along the side of the page.  They were stamped with green ink and small dots of dimensional glue was added to the berries and glittered using Fire Engine Red glitter.


The ornament was punch from sticker paper and glittered using the Lacey Glitter Background technique.  You can find a tutorial HERE on how to create this look.


To create the strips of paper I used the snowflake stamp from Snow One Like Me and the Crystal Medallion.  They were stamped with versamark and embossed using White EP.
To create the strips I used 1/8" and 1/4" Tear-ific Tape with Elegant Emerald and Silver Dreams glitter.


The Season's Greetings was die cut using Die-Versions Season's Greeting Script die.  I used brushable glue and Elegant Emerald glitter to add sparkle.


You can find complete details on this layout HERE on my SNS gallery!
Have a great day see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Super layout along with a great photo! Gorgeous sparkly borders and I love what you did with the little pine sprig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda