This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Day Mailboxes


Good morning everyone, hope you day is off to a great start!!  I just finished mailboxes for my grandchildren for their Valentine treats!!  I used svg files from the Silhouette Store.  They turned out so cute I just had to share!!


I had to add a little sparkle to the girl's boxes by using Fire Engine Red glitter!!  Always have to have the Sparkle!!



I filled them with candies and treat and they are ready to be enjoyed by the 
kiddos!!



Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun are these? I'm sure the kids will just love them! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Love each one! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda