This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Get Well Wishes


Good afternoon everyone, hope your is day is going great!!!  I would like to share my last card using the newly released Old Well stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  For this card I only used the sweet little bunnies and sentiment.  




To create the brick wall I embossed white cardstock with Tim Holtz's brick wall embossing folder.  Using pastel chalks I colored the wall and torn along one edge.  The wall was adhere to the front panel of my card and distressed around the edges.  The sentiment was stamped using versamark and embossed with Raspberry Tart EP.  Using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and Green Nugget glitter a glittery edge was create for the card base.



This sweet butterfly is from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Brocade Background stamp set.  It was stamped using pastel inks and glittered using a glue pen, Spirited Green and Evening Glow glitter.  



I stamped those cute little bunnies with black ink and colored using copic markers.  I used Elizabeth Craft's Design Outdoors Edges die for the grass and Memory Box Fence Die for the little fence.  A small strip of Mon Ami Gabby diamond mesh was added to the middle of the grass and finished off with a sweet dragonfly brad.

Thanks so much for stopping by and remember....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of the smaller elements from this set Belinda - sheer genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda