This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, May 18, 2015

Good Morning All!


Good morning everyone, hope your weekend was wonderful!!!  I have been working on a couple of cards using the same stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle and would like to share the 1st one with you this morning.



I used the Fan Geshia stamp set.  This is such a beautiful set!!  To start my card I stamped the bamboo stamp with versamark onto my background paper and embossed with Cappuccino Star EP.  This was my first time to use this powder and it is just beautiful!



The image was stamped with black ink and colored using copic markers.  To added the sparkle, I used a glue pen and Spirited Green, Waterfall and Champagne glitters.  The edges were ink with blue ink.

For the border piece, it was punched using Martha Stewart scalloped punch.  A piece of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape was placed and glitter using Laser Blue glitter.


Enjoy the rest of your day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really loving that Cappuccino Star bamboo! Lovely background for your sparkly Geisha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda