This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cancer Awareness


Good afternoon everyone, hope you have had a great day!!  I'm sharing today my last card made for SNS August Reveal.  It was created using Die-Versions Awareness Butterfly die and SNS Pink Ribbon Background stamp set.





The butterfly was die cut using sticker paper.  I removed the protective backing and glittered using Ocean glitter.  



The background paper was created by stamping the background stamp with versamark and embossed using White EP.  The background paper was then misted and Alizarin Crimson, Violet and Ultramarine Blue Color Burst was applied.  I misted alittle more and let the colors come to life.  




Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful evening and remember....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda