This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Birthday


Hope you all are having a wonderful day, quite dreary here in Houston!!  Today I would like to share a birthday card I made for my son-in-law.  I used a stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle Surf's Up #455.


  I wanted to used more than one stamp on this card so I used the masking technique to create my card. 


Stamping the 1st image onto cardstock.


The image was stamped a 2nd time and cut out.


Using washi tape to hold the 2nd image on top of the 1st image.  The surf board stamp was then stamped on top of the bus image.


I really loved how this turned out, the stamping came out perfect.


The images were then colored using copic markers.  Glossy Accents were added to the windows and a little sparkle was added to the card using a glue pen, Sparkling Snow, Spirited Green and Ocean glitter.  The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  



Gelatos were used on the stamped panel to create the sun and sky.

Thanks so much for stopping by if you have not tried the masking technique give it a try!! 

Have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda