This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Tuesday


Good afternoon everyone, hope your day has been blessed!  I would like to share serveral cards that I completed this week for a baptism, birthday and Mother's Day.


This card was made for my sweet grandson.  I used Anna Griffin embossing folders and svg files for the cross.


This card is for a sweet little girl in my Sunday School class.  


And lastly this card was made for my daughter for Mother's Day.  I used the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers to create the pleat.  Anna Griffin embossing folder was used for the background.

Thank you all for stopping by have a wonderful evening and remember....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda