This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, September 5, 2016

Be The Person


Good afternoon all, and Happy Labor Day to you!!  I would like to share a card with you today using the Puppy Girl digi stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  It was just released and it is so cute!!



To start my card I printed the image and glittered using using the new Nuvo Glue Pen.  Sassy Silver was used on the leash, Rosy Red on her lips and leash handle and Twinkling Clouds on the cute puppy's face.


A small bone and paw print was cut using my Silhouette.  Crystal Drops Ebony Black and Autumn Red was used on the images.


The paw print edge border was cut using my Silhouette and placed on top of piece of sticker paper.  It was then glittered using Bronze Splendor glitter.  Autumn Red Crystal Drops were placed along the top and both edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember......Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda