This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving



Good morning all, hope you are all ready for Thanksgiving.  I know I have so much to be thankful for and thank God each day for all his blessings.  

Today I would like to share my Thanksgiving cards with you.



These were all created using Elizabeth Craft Pull Tag dies.  I made 13 of these to send out to the children in my Sunday School class.  They are so much fun to make and the little charms are so cute.

Next this card was created using the Stampin Up Woodland embossing folder.  The leaves were created with left over paper that was die cut using Anna Griffin's dies.  


Also using Anna Griffin's dies.


This card was made using the Stampin Up Woodland embossing folder along with ink and embossing powders.  

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda