This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Navy Nurses

 
Happy Halloween all, this morning  I would like to share a pretty card with you using the digi Navy Nurse stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This stamp only comes as a digi stamp and can be used for so many different occasions.  Let me show you how it came together.
 
 
 
To start the card I embossed a piece of blue cardstock using a Sizzix embossing folder.  Nuvo Mother of Pearl Mousse was applied to the raised areas using my finger.  This really created a beautiful shimmer to my cardstock.
 
 

Next the image was re sized,  printed using the color stamp and cut out using the Silhouette.  Sparkle was added using the Quicky Glue Pen and Sequin Gold.  A small scalloped circle was punched using a circle punch from Fisker.  The image was placed on top of the scalloped circle using foam dots.




To finish off the card I placed a piece of white cardstock diagonally across the card and cut off excess cardstock.  Next 1/4" and 1/8" Tear-ific Tape was placed diagonally on top of the white cardstock.  The protective backing was removed from the 1/4" tape and glittered using Sequin Gold glitter.  The remaining 1/8" tape was glittered using Cobalt Glaze glitter.
 


 
Being a military mom I was so glad to see a military stamp in this month's reveal!  I hope you will hop on over and see all the beautiful digi stamp sets, they are so much fun to play with and can be sized to fit any project. 
 
Thanks for stopping by have a fun and safe day and remember.....Keep Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda