This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Twisting Veranda Layering Die

 
Good morning all , hoping you are having a good start to the new year!!  The holidays went by so fast and now it's back to a normal schedule.  Today I would like to share a card with you using the beautiful Twisting Veranda Layering Die set from Tonic Studios.  Come along while I show you have I put this together. 

 
 
 
Products used on this project:
 
 
 
 
Stazon Black Ink
 
 
 
Spellbinders Circle Dies
 
 
 
 
 
 
First I layered 3 of the dies onto Tonic's Embossed Paper and die cut all 3 of the layers at once. A piece of Red Mirror Cardstock from Tonic was placed behind the die cut layer.  
 

 
 
  
Next the smaller die was cut using the Red Mirror Cardstock.  This cardstock is so pretty and created a beautiful piece for my image. This piece was placed on top of the base layer using foam dots.
 

 The die cuts were layered together to create the background for my card. 
Small drops of Ruby Slipper Glittered Drops were placed on each corner.

 
 
For the center I stamped the tulip image using the Stained Glass Rounds stamp set onto embossable acetate and let the ink dry completely.  On the stamped side Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive was used on top of the tulips and glittered with Fire Engine Red glitter and the excess tapped off.  This step was repeated on the leaves using Green Nugget glitter.  Repeating the step on the open areas and glittered using Sparkling Snow glitter.  This was left to dry over night.  The image was flipped over and I had a beautiful stained glass piece for the center.
  



 
 The stained glass image was placed on the card base using foam dots.




Closer look at the beautiful stained glass tulips.

 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Boom!!! Wow! I love this. The stained glass technique is so gorgeous and amazing. I will be trying this out. Your colors are phenomenal and I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die. Flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda