This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back To School!

Can't believe the summer is almost over!!  As my 2 grandsons are preparing to head back to school I thought I would make them alittle something.  I found this pencil card template on Pinterest, it was such a cute idea.  I wanted to make them  a goodie bag, so I search SCS for an idea.  I came across backpack goodie boxes they were so cute.  The template and instruction are found in the tutorials section.  I used the DCWV Grade School paper pack to make the backpack.  These turned out so cute, and the boys really loved them.  Filled the backpack with candy, pens etc..  I will have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader this year.  Can't believe how fast they are growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda