This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Haunted House

Hope everyone is having a great week!  I have been busy spending time with my grandbabies 22 month old twins Andy and Alyssa.  Enjoyed some one on one time with Andy on Tuesday, and had some one on one with Alyssa today.  They are so cute and so much fun, but boy they sure keep you busy!  I did find some time to work on a Halloween card today and it is just so cute.  I have really been having fun with the side step card you can find the template on SCS they are just so cute!! I cut out 2 haunted houses from the Debbie Mum paper I bought a couple of years ago, used the Stampin Up owl punch to create the ghost, the Martha Stewart fence punch and the bats and Trick or Treat banner is from the new Recollections Halloween stamps I just bought from Michael's.  Enjoy the rest of your week and have a Safe and Fun Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda