This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Love And Kisses!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day!!  Thought I would share a Valentine's Day card with you that I just finished using the new Love and Kisses digi stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This is such a cute set and can be used for many different occasions. 


I made a gate fold card, and used my new Anne Griffin Embossing Folder.  These folder and dies are so pretty I just couldn't wait to use them.  I placed a piece of 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape on both sides of the front of the card and glittered using Fire Engine Red Glitter.  I embossed white CS using the Love Folder, I inked my brayer with versamark and rolled it on top of the embossed area, applied Firecracker Red EP Here is a great tutorial for this technique.  

I die cut the heart shape with Anne Griffin's die which is also new.  The heart was then embossed using the new heart folder from Anne Griffin.  The same ttechniquewas used to heat emboss the heart.


The image was printed and colored using copic markers.  I fussy cut the cut couple out and added some sparkle using a glue pen and Fire Engine Red glitter.  I punched some hearts and glittered them using Fire Engine Red glitter as well.

This set was just released last month at Sparkle N Sprinkle, hop on over to see all the beautiful glitters and EP.  If you love their products and would be interested in being a Guest Design Team Member please visit the blog for all the details on the Guest Design Team Call!!

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful evening and remember....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I love the embossing and gate fold and all the glittery hearts! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda