This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Santa Claus

Good morning everyone, hope you have had a wonderful week so far!!  I would like to share a layout I created a few weeks ago.  It features my beautiful grand babies and Santa!!


This was the first year my grandson Andy would sit on Santa's lap, and boy what a cute picture it was!!
I layered several strips of ribbon on the layout and layered the photo on top of them.  


The deer was die cut from chipboard using Tim Holtz's Deer in Flight Die.  The deer was stamped with SNS Journal Mixed Media stamp and inked with Coffee Bean ink.  The wreath was die cut using Elizabeth Craft Design's Holiday House. For the beautiful tree, I used the die and embossing folder from Anne Griffin.  The pretty sparkle was added using a glue pen and Golden Silver and Silver Dreams glitter.



Using super adhesive sheet I removed the backing and applied Cloud Nine glitter.  The Crystal Medallion images was stamped on top. You can find a tutorial Here for stamping on glitter.  The image was fussy cut out and placed under the photo layer.  For the pretty snowflake on top it was die cut using Anne Griffin die and glittered using brushable glue and Sparkling Snow glitter.



The title was cut using my Silhouette, and glittered using brushable glue and Fire Engine Red glitter.

I just love this picture, everyone is Smiling!!!  We very rarely get this to happened!!

Hope you have enjoyed my layout, thanks so much for stopping by, and remember.....Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. Love that glittery title you cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout Belinda. Love all the sparkly additions to highlight your gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda