This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, April 25, 2016

Good Evening All


Hope your week is off to a great start!!  Today I would like to share a couple of cards with you that I made for my little sister's birthday and a baptism card for a sweet little girl in my Sunday School class.

Anna Griffin embossing folder was used for the background panel.  Next the pleat was created using this tutorial.  I placed a piece of Tear-ific Tape under the pleat and glittered using Sunny Daze glitter.  A piece of 1/2" Tear-ific Tape was placed along the top of the pleated layer and glittered with Sunny Daze glitter.





Close up view of the flowers. The centers of the flowers are Green Apple and Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops.



3 small dots of Bubblegum Blush Crystal Drops was added for embellishments.


For the baptism card I used a Anna Griffin embossing folder, inked the raised areas.  The cross was cut using my Silhouette. 

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful evening and remember....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda