This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Thank You

Good morning everyone, hope your day is off to a great start!! I would like to share a new project with you using Want2Scrap chipboard and SparkleNSprinkle glitter and EP!

Thank You

Creating the background

gelatos

Using Metallic Mint, Metallic Blueberry and Yellow gelatos, I smeared them onto my craft and lightly misted with water.

paper

Watercolor paper was then placed on top of the colors.  The paper was removed and dried using my heat tool.

background

 Once the paper was dry I placed the paper back on top of the remaining color and repeated the drying steps.

background1

The colors and shimmer of the metallic gelatos are so pretty!

supplies

Next step was to create the pretty butterfly using the products from the above picture.

butterfly

The butterfly was die cut using white cardstock and and super adhesive paper.  Then it was time for the fun of  adding the glitter.

butterfly

I removed the outline of the butterfly and glittered using the new Chameleon glitter.

butterfly1

Next I removed the areas that I wanted to be glittered with new Enlightened glitter.  This is a beautiful blue color!!

butterfly2

I removed all the remaining area, except the circles and ovals.  These were glittered with Hyacinth glitter.  This is a new glitter also and it is just gorgeous!  The remaining pieces were removed and glittered using Cloud Nine glitter.






Covering only parts of the chipboard with the Pineapple EP, I heat set.

flourish

Allowing the chipboard to cool I then ink the remaining areas and applied Cotton Candy and Skylight EP.  I
hope you can see how pretty these embossing powders are.



The lattice was die cut using Spellbinders Grateful Lattice and placed on top of the background paper.  The chipboard was placed on top of the lattice and the butterfly was adhered to the chipboard using a foam dots.

Thank You

Want2Scrap pearls were added to the center of the butterfly.

Thank You

Using a piece of leftover background paper the sentiment was stamped using the Thinking of You stamp set, and fussy cut out.

Thanks so much for stopping,  have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Belinda. Lovely background and the new glitter colors on the butterfly are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I love what you did with the chipboard and your background is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so wonderful together!!! I love the butterfly, the flourish, and the glitter trim on the edges of the panel! Peaceful and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda