This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

What Lies Behind Us


Good afternoon all, hope you new year is off to a great start!!  I would like to share with you today a project using the newly released Cattelya Friendship stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This is a really beautiful set.  I used both the rubber and digi stamps on this project.



To start my project I used a piece of sticker paper along with a laser cut background paper from Recollections.  I placed the background paper on top of the sticker paper and covered the sticky areas with Cloud Nine glitter.  The sentiment was stamped with black ink and heat embossed using Clear EP.  It was then die cut using Essentials Bay Scallop Layering Basics dies.  


The cattelya is the colored digi stamp, it was resized, printed and cut using my Silhouette.  Sparkle was added using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen,Sparkling Snow and Spirited Green glitter.  Small drops of Dandelion Crystal Drops were added to the centers.

Sparkle N Sprinkle has a new blog site.  Plus you're getting a sneak peak at the new website too: sparklensprinkle.net.  So be sure to check it out.  I think you'll really like the new look!  

Have a great day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda