This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Good morning everyone, the weekend is almost here and my oldest grandson will be here for a visit.  It's always fun when he visits!!!  Today I would like to share a St. Paddy's Day card with you using the new digi Edward the Elephant #1 stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.



To start my project I needed to create the background.  I didn't have a clover stencil so I looked at my Silhouette files and found one cut it out and create my own stencil.  It was then placed and tape on top of my cardstock and covered with Emerald Green Glimmer Paste from Nuvo.



Use a palette knife and cover the stencil with the glimmer paste. Cover the entire stencil with the glimmer paste.  Once finished remove the stencil and allow to dry.


The end results is so beautiful and can be done with any stencil and paste.


Next I resized and printed out Edward using the color version of the stamp set.  This was cut out using my Silhouette.  Edward needed a bit of sparkle and that was added using the new Nuvo Small Glue Pen, Spirited Green, Sparkling Snow, Waterfall, and Evening Glow glitter. Small drops of Pale Gold Crystal Drops were added to the background and sentiment.  


Glitter was added to the sentiment using the glue pen and Aztec Gold glitter.  A strip of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape was placed around the card base layer and glittered using the Aztec Gold glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping have a wonderful day and remember......Keep Stamping!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...gorgeous use of the paste and I LOVE this. absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and a lovely background. An adorable image to. I am now your latest follower.
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda