This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just Had To Share!!

I just had to share this cute birthday card I made with Karen Burniston's Pop N Cuts!  They are just so darn cute and so much fun to make.  I made this card for my grandson to take to a birthday party on Sat.  I saw a cute card on the Sizzix Blog and thought that would be a perfect card for him to take!  I cut the balloons from my Basic George Circut cartridge, for the banner I used the Sizzlits Flagpole set.  I cut the card using the circle base die from Sizzix and the Happy Birthday was cut using Spellbinders Label die set.  For the front of the card I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and cute little birthday cake stamp(not sure where I got it).  I just think it is adorable.  Hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I bet everyone loved the card at the party. You're a nice grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Fun Card Those PNC's are the Best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda