This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge ~ #215 Around The House

Happy Tuesday all!  It time for another challenge at Flourishes and today it is all about finding something around the house to use on your project.  I found a small piece of floral wire and decided it would be perfect to suspend my butterfly from.  I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts flower diecut to create my card.  The butterflies are from Flourishes Butterflies and Blossoms stamp set.  On the front of the card I used Stampin Up's Manhattan Embossing folder and some watercolors to color the flowers.  The sentiment is from Flourishes Botanical Bookplates.  I made this card for my sister's birthday, hope it brightens her day.  Enjoy the rest of the week!



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the butterflies popping out of the card and the texture is great! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Belinda! Your card is gorgeous! What a great way to use floral wire too! Thanks for playing along with our "Around the House" challenge for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda