This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, April 19, 2013

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #216 ~ Frame It!

Hi all, it's time for another Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.  Today it is all about frames.  You will create a project or card using any type of frame.  I choose to use Spellbinder's square frames in two different sizes.  I used Flourishes Butterflies and Blossoms stamp set, pearls from one of the 1 2 3 Kits and the Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder.  I used  Sakura Glaze Pens to color my image.  I have never used them to color an image before, but love how pretty it turned out.  We are enjoying some really nice spring weather here in Texas and I thought this was a perfect spring image.  Enjoy the rest of the week and remember Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda