This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Lovin' Challenge



It's April and time for Release Week at Flourishes!  They are kicking it off with a challenge using the above picture. Using the colors in the picture or keeping summer in mind to create your project.  I order the Summer Blossoms stamp set in December and thought what a perfect set for this challenge.  I stamped the image with Versamark and used chalk to color in the image. The sentiment is from Botanical Bookplate set.  I just loved how this turned out so pretty and the little butterflies just finished it off.  I think this really captured the look of summer.  I just can't wait to see all the new releases at Flourishes, so make sure to hop over to their site and check them all out!!!  

5 comments:

  1. Well isn't this just a ball of sunshine! Love those perky colors you chose Belinda -- this is a card that would make anyone smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love that you used those juicy bold colors on your flowers!! Sheesh, I love those Wake-Me-Up colors so much I can't stop looking at it! Fantastic card, papers and decorative details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vibrant and cheerful! I do like the bright colors and awesome design. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Summer fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors! Fun! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belinda, this is such a fun and happy card! The bright colors and the beautiful flower image definitely stand out! Not to forget the awesome sparkles :) !!! Thank you for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda