This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween


Good afternoon all, hope you had a great weekend!!  Today I would like to share a layout and card using the newly released Cackle Stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  For these 2 projects I used the digi version of the witch and increased the size.  


Here you can see how perfect the enlarged witch is for a cute embellishment for this layout.  All that is needed is the cute little ghost and gobblins!  I'll have to wait until Oct 31st to finish this layout!!


For the second project I printed the digi version of the Cackle Stamp set from my laser printer and then covered it with silver minc foil and ran it through the machine for this pretty silver witch.  Two different looks using the same stamp set.  

Hop on over to Sparkle N Sprinkle to see all the newly released stamp set, rubber and digi!

Thanks so much for stopping by have a wonderful day and remember....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda