This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, October 17, 2015

If You Can't Fly

Good morning everyone, as Halloween nears I wanted to share another spooky card with you!!  For this card I used the witch from the newly released Cackle On stamp set and the digi trees from the Sleigh Ride stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.


To start the card I needed to make my background using the Lacy Background techinque.  Using a piece of sticker paper placed on top of white cardstock, remove the backing and place the spider web lace on top.  I used Night Sky first, burnish well with my finger.  The lace was removed and the lace was covered with Sparkling Snow and burnish well.  It really created a spooky background for my witch.


Using  Spellbinder's circle dies the moon was die cut from CS.  I layer two of the dies together on top of sticker paper to make the outer ring for the moon.  The backing was removed and glittered using Purple Rain glitter.  The edges of the moon was inked and a small line of glitter was added around the moon with a glue pen and Orange Surprise glitter.



My witch was stamped with versamark onto the moon and embossed using Black Detail EP.

Next the fence was punched using MS punch.  A little sparkle was added on the fence using a glue pen, Purple Rain and Sassy Silver glitter.


To create the slime, dimensional glue was placed on acetate and covered with Green Nugget glitter.  Allow the slime to dry overnight, then peel away from the acetate and you have glittery slime.



The tree were made using the digi Sleigh Ride stamp set.  It were enlarged and printed using a laser printer.  The tree was then fussy cut out and foiled using my Anna Griffin Minc machine and silver foil.  


The cute little ghost was die cut using Anna Griffin die.  The raised embossing was glittered using a glue pen and Orange Surprise glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Have a wonderful weekend and remember....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda