This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween All!!

Hope you all are ready for a spooky fun Halloween night.  My grandchildren are ready for some fun if the rain gets out of here in time!!  Fingers crossed!! 

I just have to share two project that I finished using SVGcuts Boho Butterfly files.  


This is so pretty at night!!  The pieces were cut out of vellum and colored using copic markers for the stain glass.  The light is one of the candle lights that I bought at Hobby Lobby.  It doesn't get hot, so it works perfectly for this lamp.  


The second project is the Butterfly Box from the same files.  The butterflies were cut using cardstock and colored using copic markers.

I just love this group of files.  I have made two of the lamps and plan to make more using different color scheme.  Makes for a great gift!!

Enjoy your night have fun, be safe and remember....Keep Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda