This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Friday, October 12, 2012

Go Natural Challenge

It time for another Release Week Challenge at Flourishes it is to create using nature as your inspiration.  I just received my Autumn Blossom stamp set and it so reminder me of all the beautiful fall colors.  I stamp with black ink, color the stamp with Prisma Pencil using mineral spirits to blend the colors.  I just love this technique.  Used a little baker's twine and stamped the sentiment with black ink and create a small tag.  This is such a beautiful stamp set!!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, mine is filled with my beautiful grandbaby twins Andy and Alyssa's 2nd Birthday Party!!!  Will be a weekend full of family and fun, I am truly blessed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda