This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #190

Good Tuesday everyone!!!  I look forward to Tuesday to see what Flourishes's design team have up their sleeve!  This week is Sneek Peek Week as well as Timeless Tuesday Challenge.  The new stamps set are so cute.  This week's challenge is to create using a yummy treat as the focal point.  I search through my stamp sets and found I do not have anything that has a  yummy treat imagine that!!  My daughter however had a set from Flourishes that has been retired Birthday Celebrations.  It is a cute little set perfect for a child birthday.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored with Prisma watercolor pencils.  Used Spellbinder's Lacey Square die cut and cut out the stamped image.  I stamped again the balloons only and cut out added glitter to them and popped them up with pop dots.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  This will be a perfect card for my little grandson that turns 10 in November!!  Looking forward to the rest of the week's Sneek Peek and all the fun stamps coming out.  Have a great rest of the week and remember Keep Stamping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda