This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Timeless Tuesday Challenge #191

Hi everyone, hope everyone is having a great week so far!!  This week's Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes is hosted by Cindy and it's all about Winter.  I love this challenge as I love winter and all things it brings.  I choose to use the Flourishes's Vintage Postcard stamp set, it reminds me of cold winter day's with the ice skaters and the sleigh.  I use watercolors to color my stamp, alittle of Stampin Up's dazzling diamond glitter.  This is such a pretty stamp set, it is one of my favorite!!  Enjoy the rest of your week, and remember to keep Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card!! How creative and gorgeous!! This is my favorite Christmas stamp set, and you made it look Dynamite!!I love it!! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Winter" Challenge!!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda, this is so gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda