This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #192

Good morning everyone, I'm a little late getting my challenge card done!  The Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes is to create a birthday card.  This works out great for me as I need a birthday card for a very dear friend in a couple of weeks.  I choose to use the Summer Blossoms stamp set from Flourishes along with the sentiment from the Botanical Bookplate stamp set.  I decided to use the reverse spotlight technique on my stamp.  I stamped the Summer Blossoms twice and colored the one with Prisma Watercolors and blended with mineral spirits.  The second stamp I punched a 1" circle  from the stamped image and punched a 1 1/4" circle for the backing.  This makes such a pretty effect.  I used Stampin Up Diamond Dazzle Glitter on the punched stamp.  A little ribbon, pearls  and rhinestones to finish off the look!  Enjoy the rest of the week and Keep Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda