This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Inside and Outside Challenge


It's is the first of the noon time challenge at Flourishes.  Today's challenge is to create the inside and outside of your card.  I choose to use the Cowboy Christmas stamp set I just received.  I really love this set, as I live in Texas and it is a perfect fit for a lot of my friends and family!!  I used copic markers

I stamped the hat twice and cut it out and used pop dots.  Stamped the sentiment with red ink, the background paper and the ribbon is from the new Christmas 1 2 3 Kit at Flourishes. The inside of the card was done using the same stamp set, it was colored with prisma pencils and left over paper from the front.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  Look for the noon time challenge tomorrow at Flourishes



8 comments:

  1. Oh Belinda, your card is awesome! Love the images you chose for inside and outside of your card - fabulous colouring! Thanks for playing along with us today at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the touches of glitter on the hat and the inside of the card as beautiful as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally FUN! Don't you just love this western set? This is darling, great sparkle on the hat, and the inside looks wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the western set! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the treatment of the hat and the curled corner! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, inside and out and a great rustic feel! Thanks for joining us for the Flourishes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda